Whats on this month. Events and places to visit.
- Early May Bank holiday 2 May
- Early May : Hergest Croft Flower Fair
- 14-15 May : Ludlow Food Festival
- 14-15 May: Marches Transport Festival
- 26 May to 5 June : Hay Literary Festival
- Croft Castle (NT) every day
- Berrington Hall (NT) every day
- Stokesay Castle -every day
- Ludlow Castle -every day
- Ironbridge Museums -every day
- Acton Scott -Sat - Wed
- Judges Lodging -Tues - Sun
- Hergest Croft Garden -every day
- Gigrin Farm Red Kites -Tues - Sun
- Elan Valley Dams
- Canoeing season starts
Our office is open every day 9am to 5pm. Our longer cycling and walking holidays are available from 26 May and short breaks available from 30 May. To book and check availability on your selected holiday, call Kay on 01568 770755 (outside UK 44 1568 770755), or use the easy on-line booking form (orange button). See you soon.
Average Temperature 14-17C
Daylight hours 15 hours
May is a generally a settled month with increasing temperatures. Wildflowers and hedgerows are in full flower, fabulous displays of bluebells and a welcome return of the Swifts. In the countryside there are many special events to welcome in the spring; like the Spring Food festival in Ludlow.