Whats on this month. Events and places to visit.
- 2 April - 5 April Easter bank holiday
- Early April - English Song Weekend - Ludlow
- Croft Castle (NT) every day
- Berrington Hall (NT) every day
- Stokesay Castle -every day
- Ludlow Castle -every day
- Ironbridge Museums -every day
- Acton Scott -Sat - Wed
- Judges Lodging -Tues - Sun
- Bryans Ground Garden -Sun/Mon
- Hergest Croft Garden -every day
- Gigrin Farm Red Kites -Tues - Sun
- Elan Valley Dams
Our office is open every day 9am to 5pm. All our cycling and walking holidays are available this month. To book and check availability on your selected holiday, call Kay on 01568 770755 ( outside UK 441568 770755), or use the easy on-line booking form (orange button). See you soon.
Average Temperature 11-14C
Daylight hours 13 hours
April is a fantastic month in the countryside, hedgerows and trees are bursting into life. In the farming calendar, lambing is well underway and in the natural world migrant species like swallows return to their summer breeding grounds.
April is known for its extremely changeable weather. You can experience all fours seasons in one day! But with the increase in sunlight hours, there is real warmth from the sun, in between the April showers. Take full advantage of our luggage carrying service to take the right clothes for all seasons, and remember to keep a shower proof jacket in your pannier.