Ironbridge Cycle Tour
Week (6 days - 5 nights) Grade - Moderate
A stunning cycle tour, which gradually leads you to the world-famous Ironbridge Gorge - the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution. This cycle tour covers slightly longer distances (up to 32 miles a day), but with lots of interest all the way. Staying at Clun, Church Stretton, Ironbridge (2 nights) and Ludlow. Total 115 miles.
Availability: April to October, start days Sunday to Thursday. Check our events calendar for special events during your cycling holiday.
Ironbridge Cycle Tour - 6 Days
- Six day cycle tour with five nights b&b accommodation
- Quality bikes and equipment
- Luggage transportation
- Special route guides and maps
- Comprehensive holiday information pack
- Full emergency back up service
- Safe parking at Petchfield Farm