Whats on this month. Events and places to visit.
- Vintage sports Car Hillclimb near Presteigne
- Croft Castle (NT) every day
- Berrington Hall (NT) every day
- Stokesay Castle -every day
- Ludlow Castle -every day
- Acton Scott - Sat - Wed
- Ironbridge Museums -every day
- Judges Lodging -Tues - Sun
- Hergest Croft Garden -every day
- Gigrin Farm Red Kites -Tues - Sun
- Elan Valley Dams
Our office is open Monday - Saturday 9am to 5pm for holiday bookings and enquiries for the next holiday season. All cycling and walking holidays start from April next year. To book and check availability on your selected holiday, call Kay on 01568 770755 (outside UK 44 1568 770755), or use the easy on-line booking form (orange button). See you soon.
Average Temperature 13-15C
Daylight hours 10 hours
In October we close for the season; temperatures and daylight hours drop and we go onto "British Winter Time' at the end of October. From a cyclist's point of view, it means that there is less time to cover the distance in the light. But plenty of time to plan next year's ride.