Lon Las Cymru - The Complete Welsh National Cycle Route from Holyhead to Chepstow
Week (5 days - 4 nights) Grade - Moderate/Strenuous
An iconic cycle route across the whole of Wild Wales. Two national parks and three mountain ranges, make this route a challenge for any cyclist. But our route planning, luggage moving and fantastic accommodation make this a real pleasure, to complete the challenge. Total mileage 244 - 259 miles.
Availability: May to September, start any day, check our calendar for special events during your cycling holiday.
Lon Las Cymru - Complete 5 days
- Five day cycle tour with four nights b&b accommodation
- Quality bikes and equipment
- Luggage transportation
- Special route guides and maps
- Comprehensive holiday information pack
- Emergency back up service (see itinerary)
- Safe parking at Petchfield Farm
- Includes all transfers from Petchfield farm to the start at Anglesey, and return from the finish at Chepstow.