Whats on this month. Events and places to visit.
- 2-3 June Spring Bank holiday and Queen's Platinum (70 years reign) Jubilee
- June : Ludlow Fringe Festival
- June : Ludlow Secret Gardens
- June : Clun Open Gardens
- June : Tour d'Arts Alive
- June : Bishops Castle Tandem Triathlon
- Croft Castle (NT) every day
- Berrington Hall (NT) every day
- Stokesay Castle -every day
- Ludlow Castle -every day
- Ironbridge Museums -every day
- Acton Scott -Sat - Wed
- Judges Lodging -Tues - Sun
- Hergest Croft Garden -every day
- Gigrin Farm Red Kites -Tues - Sun
- Elan Valley Dams
Our office is open every day 9am to 5pm. All our cycling and walking holidays are available this month. To book and check availability on your selected holiday, call Kay on 01568 770755 ( outside UK 44 1568 770755), or use the easy on-line booking form (orange button). See you soon.
Average Temperature 18 - 20C
Daylight hours 16 hours
June temperatures often provide the "perfect english summers day", which is why this is the peak month for visiting Herefordshire's special gardens. In June many private gardens open to raise month for charity under the National Gardens scheme. The summer solstice (which means the longest day) is on June 21. Take advantage of the long warm evenings at traditional english pubs, which usually have an outdoor area for a drink and meal.