Whats on this month. Events and places to visit.
- National Heritage Open Days
- Kington Show
- 9-11 Sept : Ludlow Food Festival
- H.art Open Studios - Herefordshire
- Michaelmas Fair - Bishops Castle
- Croft Castle (NT) every day
- Berrington Hall (NT) every day
- Stokesay Castle -every day
- Ludlow Castle -every day
- Ironbridge Museums -every day
- Acton Scott -Sat - Wed
- Judges Lodging -Tues - Sun
- Hergest Croft Garden -every day
- Gigrin Farm Red Kites -Tues - Sun
- Elan Valley Dams
Our office is open every day 9am to 5pm. All our cycling and walking holidays are available this month. To book and check availability on your selected holiday, call Kay on 01568 770755 (outside UK 44 1568 770755), or use the easy on-line booking form (orange button). See you soon.
Average Temperature 17- 20C
Daylight hours 14 hours
An "Indian summer" in September is always a real treat. The days are beginning to draw in, but the warmth remains. Make the most of this extended summer cycling period. There are still big local events to enjoy - Ludlow's Food Festival is a real celebration of a successful harvest, turned into great food and drink. End the month at Bishops Castle's Michaelmas festival; traction engines, music, streeet theatre and even Bhangra dancing.
(But remember to bring rain jackets, as there are storms that cross the Atlantic in the tail of USA's hurricane season & bring a few wet days here!)