Mid Wales Cycle Challenge - part of the Lon Las Cymru
Short Break (3 days - 2 nights) Grade - Difficult
A brilliant route for a three day cycle challenge. Cycle deep into the Welsh countryside, following the River Wye to Rhayader and the spectacular Elan Valley reservoirs. Includes part of the Lon Las Cymru (Welsh National Cycle Route). Return over the hills, finishing with a 20 mile downhill roll! Staying in Hay on Wye and Rhayader. Total 124 -144 miles.
Availability: April to October, start any day, check our calendar for special events during your cycling holiday.
Mid Wales Challenge
- Three day cycle tour with two nights b&b accommodation
- Quality bikes and equipment
- Luggage transportation
- Special route guides and maps
- Comprehensive holiday information pack
- Full emergency back up service
- Safe parking at Petchfield Farm