Wildlife Cycling Safari
Short break (3 days - 2 nights) Grade - Easy
This part of Shropshire and the Teme Valley is such an unspoilt area, you often come across some very unique wildlife. Our cycling customers regularly see Kingfishers, Red Kites, whole families of Otters....
Cycle through idyllic lanes to find some of the best wildlife locations. Easy cycling - mainly following river valleys with the occasional short steep bit. Total 26 to 36 miles
Availability: April to October. Start any day. Check our events calendar for special events during your cycling holiday.
Shropshire Wildlife Cycling Safari
- Three day cycle tour with two nights b&b accommodation
- Quality bikes and equipment
- Luggage transportation
- Special route guides and maps
- Comprehensive holiday information pack
- Full emergency back up service
- Safe parking at Petchfield Farm