Whats on this month. Events and places to visit.
- Early July - Ludlow Fringe Festival
- July : Bishops Castle Real Ale Festival
- July : Clun Open Gardens
- EarlyJuly : Shobdon Food and Flying Festival
- July : Stone Skimming Championship at Walcot Hall
- July : Ludlow Green Festival
- 18-21 July : Royal Welsh Show
- July : Wenlock Olympian games
- Croft Castle (NT) every day
- Berrington Hall (NT) every day
- Stokesay Castle -every day
- Ludlow Castle -every day
- Ironbridge Museums -every day
- Acton Scott -Sat - Wed
- Judges Lodging -Tues - Sun
- Hergest Croft Garden -every day
- Gigrin Farm Red Kites -Tues - Sun
- Elan Valley Dams
Our office is open every day 9am to 5pm. All our cycling and walking holidays are available this month. To book and check availability on your selected holiday, call Kay on 01568 770755 (outside UK 44 1568 770755), or use the easy on-line booking form (orange button). See you soon.
Average Temperature 19 - 22C
Daylight hours 16 hours
July is often the hottest month of the year, with long settled periods, which is why in the farming calendar, haymaking takes place throughout July. It is also Festival time for local communities, celebrating local agriculture (Royal Welsh show at Builth Wells), Arts (Ludlow fringe Festival), Beer, (Bishops Castle) and everything else from stone skimming championships to local fetes and dog & horse shows. All welcome visitors.