Ironbridge Cycle Tour
Week (7 days - 6 nights) Grade - Moderate
A stunning cycle tour, which gradually leads you to the world-famous Ironbridge Gorge - the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution. This cycle tour covers slightly longer distances (up to 32 miles a day), but with lots of interest all the way. Staying at Leintwardine, Church Stretton (2 nights), Ironbridge (2 nights) and Ludlow. Total 124 - 153 miles.
Availability: May to September. Start days Saturday to Thursday.
Ironbridge Cycle Tour - 7 Days
- Seven day cycle tour with six nights b&b accommodation
- Quality bikes and equipment
- Luggage transportation
- Route guides, OS maps and GPX files
- Emergency back up service
- Safe parking at Petchfield Farm