The Radnor Ring Cycle Challenge
Short Break (3 days - 2 nights) Grade - Strenuous
The Radnor Ring is a new signed Sustrans route (825) - across the Radnorshire hills to the Wye Valley. There are lots of hills and a high mileage. Total 119 miles.
Availability: April to October. Start any day. Check our events calendar for special events during your cycling holiday.
Radnor Ring Challenge
- Three day cycle tour with two nights b&b accommodation
- Quality bikes and equipment
- Luggage transportation
- Special route guides and maps
- Comprehensive holiday information pack
- Full emergency back up service
- Safe parking at Petchfield Farm