Brecon Beacons Cycle Challenge
Short Break (3 days - 2 nights) Grade - Difficult/Strenuous
The Brecon Beacons dominate the landscape of the Welsh borders. This tour leads you down to the River Wye, around the base of the Brecon Beacons and over the spectacular Gospel Pass.The cycling is easy to moderate in the valleys - but challenging across The Gospel Pass! Total 138 miles.
Availability: April to September, start any day, check our events calendar for special events during your cycling holiday.
Brecon Beacons Challenge
- Three day cycle tour with two nights b&b accommodation
- Quality bikes and equipment
- Luggage transportation
- Special route guides and maps
- Comprehensive holiday information pack
- Full emergency back up service
- Safe parking at Petchfield Farm