Brecon Beacons Cycle Challenge
Short Break (3 days - 2 nights) Grade - Challenge
The Brecon Beacons dominate the landscape of the Welsh borders. This tour leads you down to the River Wye, around the base of the Brecon Beacons and over the spectacular Gospel Pass. The cycling is easy to moderate in the valleys - but challenging across The Gospel Pass! Total 137 miles.
Availability: May to September. Start any day.
Brecon Beacons Challenge
- Three day cycle tour with two nights b&b accommodation
- Quality bikes and equipment
- Luggage transportation
- Route guides, OS Maps and GPX files
- Emergency back up service
- Safe parking at Petchfield Farm