Brecon Beacons Cycle Tour
Week (5 days - 4 nights) Grade - Moderate/Challenge
The Brecon Beacons dominate the landscape of the Welsh borders. This tour leads you down to the River Wye and on to the Cathedral town of Brecon, Crickhowell & past the stunning ruins of Llanthony Abbey, over Gospel Pass (and the Black mountains) and back up the Wye valley. The cycling is easy to moderate in the valleys - but one challenging day across The Gospel Pass! Longer mileages with stops at Hay on Wye, Brecon, Crickhowell and Hay on Wye. 137 - 151 miles.
Availability: May to September. Start days Saturday to Wednesday.
Brecon Beacons Cycle Tour - 5 days
- Five day cycle tour with four nights b&b accommodation
- Quality bikes and equipment
- Luggage transportation
- Route guides, OS Maps and GPX files
- Emergency back up service
- Safe parking at Petchfield Farm