Brecon Beacons Cycle Tour
Week (7 days - 6 nights) Grade - Moderate
The Brecon Beacons dominate the landscape of the Welsh borders. This tour leads you down to the River Wye and on to the Cathedral town of Brecon, Crickhowell & past the stunning ruins of Llanthony Abbey, over Gospel Pass (and the Black mountains) and back up the Wye valley. The cycling is easy to moderate in the valleys - but one challenging day across The Gospel Pass! Total 137 miles.
Availability: April to September. Start dates Friday and Saturday. Check our events calendar for special events during your cycling holiday.
Brecon Beacons Cycle Tour - 7 days
- Seven day cycle tour with six nights b&b accommodation
- Quality bikes and equipment
- Luggage transportation
- Special route guides and maps
- Comprehensive holiday information pack
- Full emergency back up service
- Safe parking at Petchfield Farm