Brecon Beacons Cycle Tour
Week (7 days - 6 nights) Grade - Moderate
The Brecon Beacons dominate the landscape of the Welsh borders. This tour leads you down to the River Wye and on to the Cathedral town of Brecon, Crickhowell and past the stunning ruins of Llanthony Abbey, over Gospel Pass (and the Black Mountains) and back up the Wye valley. The cycling is easy to moderate in the valleys - but one challenging day across The Gospel Pass! Total 137 - 171 miles.
Availability: May to September. Start days Friday to Monday.
Brecon Beacons Cycle Tour - 7 days
- Seven day cycle tour with six nights b&b accommodation
- Quality bikes and equipment
- Luggage transportation
- Route guides, OS Maps and GPX files
- Emergency back up service
- Safe parking at Petchfield Farm