Lon Las Cymru Cycling Holiday in Mid Wales
Week (6 days - 5 nights) Grade - Easy/Moderate
We are delighted to be able to offer a cycling holiday along the best part of the Welsh National Cycle route (Lon Las Cymru) in Mid-Wales. This six-day tour takes you through the Black and White Villages from Presteigne to Hay on Wye, then up the Wye Valley through Builth Wells to the Elan Valley and Red Kite country. Final night in Teme Valley. Easy to moderate cycling with one difficult day-of 37 miles and two hills. Total 126 to 146 miles.
Availability: April to October. Best days to start Wednesday to Sunday. Check our events calendar for special events during your cycling holiday.
Lon Las Cymru Mid Wales - 6 Days
- Six day cycle tour with five nights b&b accommodation
- Quality bikes and equipment
- Luggage transportation
- Special route guides and maps
- Comprehensive holiday information pack
- Full emergency back up service
- Safe parking at Petchfield Farm