Lon Las Cymru Cycling Holiday in Mid Wales
Week (6 days - 5 nights) Grade - Moderate/Challenge
We are delighted to be able to offer a cycling holiday along the best part of the Welsh National Cycle route (Lon Las Cymru) in Mid-Wales. This six-day tour takes you through the Black and White Villages from Presteigne to Hay on Wye, then up the Wye Valley through Builth Wells to the Elan Valley and Red Kite country. Final night in Teme Valley. Moderate cycling with one difficult day of 42 miles and two hills. Total 127 to 165 miles.
Availability: May to September. Start any day.
Lon Las Cymru Mid Wales - 6 Days
- Six day cycle tour with five nights b&b accommodation
- Quality bikes and equipment
- Luggage transportation
- Route guides, OS Maps and GPX files
- Emergency back up service
- Safe parking at Petchfield Farm