Lon Las Cymru Cycling Holiday in Mid Wales
Week (7 days - 6 nights) Grade - Easy/Moderate
We are delighted to be able to offer a cycling holiday along the best part of the Welsh National Cycle route (Lon Las Cymru) in Mid-Wales. This seven-day tour takes you through the Black and White Villages from Presteigne to Hay on Wye where you stay for 2 nights. Then cycle up the Wye Valley through Builth Wells to the Elan Valley and Red Kite country. Two nights at Rhayader. Final night in Teme Valley. Moderate cycling with one difficult day of 42 miles and two hills. Total 127 to 193 miles.
Availability: May to September. Start any day.
Lon Las Cymru Mid Wales - 7 days
- Seven day cycle tour with six nights b&b accommodation
- Quality bikes and equipment
- Luggage transportation
- Route guides, OS Maps and GPX files
- Emergency back up service
- Safe parking at Petchfield Farm