Slow Food Cycle Tour - Six Local Breweries and a Vineyard
Week (6 days - 5 nights) Grade - Easy/Moderate
A unique cycling holiday through the Shropshire hills, visiting small local breweries, a vineyard and experiencing the very best of local food. Fantastic scenery and brilliant cycling in the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. You stay at Lion Hotel on the River Teme, two nights at The Castle Hotel in Bishop's Castle and two nights at The Charlton Arms, Ludlow.
Easy cycling (moderate if you choose the longer routes). Total 94 or up to 146 miles.
Availability: May to September. Start any day,
Slow Food Cycle Tour
- Six day cycle tour with five nights Hotel/Inn b&b accommodation
- Quality bikes and equipment
- Luggage transportation
- Route guides, OS Maps and GPX files
- Emergency back up service
- Safe parking at Petchfield Farm