Slow Food Cycle Tour - Craft Breweries and a Vineyard
Week (6 days - 5 nights) Grade - Easy/Moderate
A unique cycling holiday through the Shropshire hills, visiting small craft breweries, a vineyard and experiencing the very best of local food. Fantastic scenery and brilliant cycling in the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. You stay at Lion Hotel on the River Teme, two nights at The Castle Hotel in Bishop's Castle and two nights at The Charlton Arms, Ludlow.
Easy cycling (moderate if you choose the longer routes). Total 94 or up to 153 miles.
Availability: April to October, start any day, check our calendar for special events during your cycling holiday.
Slow Food Cycle Tour
- Six day cycle tour with five nights Hotel/Inn b&b accommodation
- Quality bikes and equipment
- Luggage transportation
- Special route guides and maps
- Comprehensive holiday information pack
- Full emergency back up service
- Safe parking at Petchfield Farm