Wye Valley Cycling and Canoeing Holiday
Short Break (4 days - 3 nights) Grade - Moderate
This holiday combines the Wye Valley Cycle Tour with a day’s canoeing down the River Wye. This is a great route to explore the Black and White villages and the Wye Valley. Staying at Leintwardine and then two nights at Hay on Wye. Total 72 or 95 miles, and one days canoeing 10 miles.
Availability: May to September. Start any day.
Wye Valley Cycling and Canoeing
- Three day cycle tour, 1 days canoeing with three nights b&b accommodation
- Quality bikes and equipment
- Luggage transportation
- Route guides, OS Maps and GPX files
- Emergency back up service
- Safe parking at Petchfield Farm
- Equipment & Canadian canoes
- Return transport to the canoe base