Wye Valley Cycling and Canoeing Holiday
Short Break (4 days - 3 nights) Grade - Moderate/Difficult
This holiday combines the Wye Valley Cycle Tour (see above) with a day’s canoeing down the River Wye. This is a great route to explore the Black and White villages and the Wye Valley. Staying at Presteigne and then two nights at Hay on Wye. Total 78 or 95 miles, and one days canoeing 10 miles.
Availability: May to September. Best days to start Wednesday to Sunday. Check our events calendar for special events during your cycling holiday.
Wye Valley Cycling and Canoeing
- Three day cycle tour, 1 days canoeing with three nights b&b accommodation
- Quality bikes and equipment
- Luggage transportation
- Special route guides and maps
- Comprehensive holiday information pack
- Full emergency back up service
- Safe parking at Petchfield Farm
Equipment & Canadian canoes
Return transport to the canoe base